The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
NewTech is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of new technologies. The congress is composed of 4 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICNFA'19 - 10th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications
ICEPR'19 - 9th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation
ICBB'19 - 5th International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering
ICERT'19 - 3nd International Conference on Energy Research and Technology
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
International ASET Inc. is proud to present Dr. Devika Chithrani as the Congress Chair for the 5th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech'19).
Dr. Aimin Song
University of Manchester, UK
ICNFA'19 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Jamal Chaouki
École Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada
ICEPR'19 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Domenico Lombardo
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR-IPCF), Italy
ICBB'19 Keynote Speaker