The 10th World Congress on New Technologies (NewTech 2024) will be delivered in-person in Barcelona, Spain and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar.
NewTech is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of new technologies. The congress is composed of 5 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICNFA 2024 - 15th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications
ICEPR 2024 - 14th International Conference on Environmental Pollution and Remediation
ICBB 2024 - 10th International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioengineering
ICERT 2024 - 8th International Conference on Energy Research and Technology
ICCEIA 2024 - International Conference on Civil Engineering: Innovations & Advancements
This New Technologies Congress 2024 will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN), the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR), or the Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Biosciences (JBEB), or the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Konstantinos Lagoudakis
University of Strathclyde, UK
ICNFA 2024 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Dennis Y.C. Leung
University of Hong Kong, Hongkong
ICEPR 2024 Keynote Speaker